Saturday, February 9, 2013

My first GIVEAWAY!!!

 This is a giveaway! That means I am GIVING STUFF AWAY!! FUN!
The Sold Out Felaku scarf from FashionABLE. This wonderful organization works with women in Ethiopia who have been exploited due to the effects of poverty. Our dear friends, the Bentleys are working with this organization, and you can follow their journey at Steadfast Love. 
A $44 value!!


This paper bead necklace was purchased from SixtyFeet. From their website, 
"Sixty Feet is an action-based organization created
to bring hope and restoration to the imprisoned children of Africa in Jesus' name. We are not referring to a figurative prison of poverty or circumstance, but real places, with real bars." 
                                   A $15 value!!

Giveaway Total Value: $59.00 

You can enter the giveaway in the following ways:

1. Sign up to follow our blog, by clicking, "Join this Site," under the word Followers on the right hand side of the blog.

2. Subscribe to receive the blog posts via e-mail. Just enter your e-mail address where it says, "Follow by e-mail."

3. Post about it on your blog, share it on Facebook, Tweet about it, Google share it (however you do that)

4. If you sign up to follow the Bentley family's on Facebook, Twitter and/or receive their newsletter, you will also receive an entry for each of these.

5. Follow me on Twitter @catbesk

6. Donate $5 to bring Edgars home, and you will receive 5 entries! He is a teenage boy from Latvia, that so many of us have prayed for to find a family and he did! The goal is for everyone to get 15 of their friends to donate =)
1. Access Jewel's blog at http://mcrobertsclan.blogspot.com/ and click on the Paypal donate button located on the top right of the blog and donate $5, and then
2. On your Facebook status write "I just donated $5 for a Virtual Valentine for Edgars, to help bring this 15 year old boy home from Latvia to his forever family before he ages out of the system. His family hopes to shower Edgars with 4000 Virtual Valentines by Valentine's Day. I need 15 of my friends to commit to donating $5 for a Valentine for Edgars, using Paypal on his family's blog, http://mcrobertsclan.blogspot.com/.  Please leave a comment if you give a Valentine for Edgars.” 
3. Share about Edgars on your Facebook page and you will receive 5 more entries!

7. If you do not want to participate, but want to be entered, just send me a message or leave a comment. 

For every type of share that you do, you get entered into the giveaway. I think you can be entered 8 or 18 times! If you already follow the blog, your name will automatically be entered in the drawing. Just be sure to share the giveaway to receive more entries!!

IMPORTANT: LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH EVERYTHING YOU DID, SO I CAN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES TO PUT YOUR NAME IN THE HAT!

I will draw a name next Saturday morning, February 16th. 

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see who wins!




18 comments:

  1. yay!! I already follow your blog, let's see...I'll share this on FB...I follow the bentley's on FB and receive their newsletter...I think that's it! I don't tweet :) ha!

    What a great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I just got a Twitter account because my friend's husband was tweeting the play by play when she was having her baby. =) Now I'm just trying to figure it all out. I think I have like 10 followers, so you know, I'm really reaching the masses! HAHA!!

      Delete
  2. ooh!! enter me!! I think we only follow your blog, so one entry is great! so thankful for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog, signed up for emails.... following on twitter, and I am commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for commenting again, but where do you purchase the paper bead necklaces... don't they make bracelets also????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marla - You can get bracelets and necklaces from Light Gives Heat. http://www.lightgivesheat.org/collections/featured-products
      Or from 147 Million Orphans
      http://www.147millionorphans.com/147-Merchandise_c_8.html
      I got the necklace at a retreat from SixtyFeet, so I don't know if they sell them online. Thanks for following our journey!

      Delete
  5. Great giveaway! I follow your blog! I already like the Bentley Family on fb and I just subscribed to their newsletter.
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog and I shared about it on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following your blog, signed up for the emails, I already follow the BEntley's, and I will begin following you on Twitter!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I am following your blog and already follow the Bentley family on fb. I just bought a virtual valentine to help bring sweet Edgars home and will post on fb now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay....great giveaway friend!

    Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I most definitely receive the Bentley's newsletters =)

    ReplyDelete