Saturday, February 16, 2013

GIVEAWAY WINNER!!

And the winner is.....

I'm whispering, because everyone else in the house is still sleeping. Lucy of course picked the only piece of paper that was illegible and half crossed off. I wrote all of the names by hand, so after a while I switched to last name only and chicken scratch. Anywhoo.....Here it is.....



Thank you for participating in our first giveaway!!



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Suzanne! :)!!

    okay - your Lucy is a DOLL. I love her wild bed hair and sleepy face. She and my Nathan would be best friends. I'm sure of it. XO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't hear the video because my computer is retarded (and I think my children are very loud) so can you comment on who it is too??! Just curious... So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched this again to celebrate the fact I have never won anything! Makes me smile when you say my name and then I see Lucy's face :)

    ReplyDelete