Monday, December 1, 2014

Blessing and Raindrops

My dear, precious friend, Jenny Marrs who blogs at Blessings & Raindrops is doing a tour through blogland and we are her featured family today. Thank you Jenny for helping us tell our story and raise awareness about how we can all help fight child trafficking.

A little about Jenny and her family....
She and her husband gave birth to twin boys who were absolute miracles, and then while waiting for their daughter Sylvie to come home from the Congo, they had a surprise miracle, who they named Charlotte and was born just before big sister came home. Sylvie's story is a complete and total miracle. So, basically this family is full of God's miraculous works and you need to read more about them here. I love all of them, and I've only met one in person. They live on a farm in Arkansas.  I love how big our group of friends has grown since we said yes to adoption. They've started a non-profit called "Feed Their Tummies" that feeds orphaned and vulnerable children in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment