Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Run For Her


This morning I am running a local race to benefit the Walnut Avenue Women's Center. It's a race of all women, running to support women in need. The woman that I run to support this morning is our child's birthmother. We don't know what she is going through right now, and we will never truly understand the sacrifice that she is about to make or has already made. We don't know if she is still living, or if she is barely surviving. I run to honor her. I run to stand with her against injustice. I'm supporting women locally to hopefully make an impact in someone's life to get out of a horrible situation and start fresh.

Our precious birth mom, we will love you and honor you always. We will love the child that God has given both of us, with every fiber of our being. You will never be forgotten and we will continue to fight for justice for women and children and all people. We love you. I run for you.








3 comments:

  1. Honey, we are praying this morning as always that your little one is being fed and nurtured. We will also pray for your child's mother or caretaker that she/he is putting that little one's needs first. We pray that God is holding the entire family oh so close in His hands!

    We love you,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, you are an inspiration. I am so excited for you and Kenny to meet your precious child.
    xo Kathy Wysuph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Blincoe women! Proud of you all -- even if you aren't Blincoe's any more....... You will always be Blinc's to me.
    Love, Momma Herk

    ReplyDelete