If you don't already know, we have decided to adopt internationally. We have begun this incredible process, and the fundraising that goes with it.
Due to the incredible generosity of our amazing friends, we have decided to have TWO garage sales! One this coming weekend, July 3rd, and one the following Saturday. We figured we might catch some of the beach traffic that is here to celebrate the 4th. So, if you have stuff for us that you would still like to donate, don't worry, because we can use it for either one. I am more then willing to come and pick up items. Just let me know if you are interested, by e-mailing me or leaving a comment on our blog or facebook page. I am posting the garage sale on Craiglist.org and we are going to have signs all over the place. Please stop by if you are in the Seacliff area! Hope to see you this weekend or the next!
This is what I posted on Craiglist:
Our amazing friends have all donated things for us to sell, so it's like a 10 family yard sale. We have TONS of items for sale! We have TONS of baby clothes.
Our address is
621 Middlefield Dr. Aptos, 95003 (Seacliff area)
This Saturday and next Saturday from 8am-3pm! July 3rd and July 10th - Come on over!!!
Here is a list of some of the bigger items for sell:
Chairs
Lamps
Little Tykes Toddler's Table
Barbie Motorized Quad
Vaccuum Cleaner
Handheld Dirt Devil
T.V.
Kids' Bikes
Windsurfing board, sail and accessories (need mast)
BOOKS!
CLOTHES!!!
Desk
Strollers (so far we have 3 for sale)
Armoire
Diaper Pail
Baby toys
Coffee maker
Stereo equipment
George Foreman grill (small one)
Cat climber
Beach umbrella
An entire soap making set
Did I mention children's clothes? TONS!!!!
Lots and lots of things for sale.
Everything we make goes towards our adoption fund, so you will be giving to a great cause, while getting some fun items for you!
Oh, I'm so excited. And I want to help organize some more:)
ReplyDelete