It is really looking like our referral could be another year or year and a half away, so we are just getting ready for the long ride. We know that God is going to finish what He started. We are in this for the long haul, and after this hard week, we are feeling more confident than ever that we are in the right place. Our agency is going above and beyond to make sure that every adoption is ethical. They are taking a stand. This means less referrals, but when there is a referral, it is an ethical referral. I love these people and I am so thankful to have them as our agency.
No more numbers.....

Praying for you guys! Your diligence and willingness to obey and wait provides such an awesome testimony to those around you! You are truly Good and Faithful Servants.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Cat!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a roller coaster ride. We continue to pray for you and trust in God's perfect timing in this journey.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you and all the other families waiting and going through this tough transition. Hard news to take, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteSo many changes, I know for good, but still hard! Praying this is just the beginning of getting things on track in ET. I am so thankful for AGCI and for our community! Sending hugs your way!
ReplyDelete