Sunday, December 4, 2016

LOVE YOURSELF

I am determined to not let the blog die!! I haven't been able to write for a few months. I just haven't been able to put things into words, but I'm hopeful that I will be able to process through writing again soon. Therefore, I leave you with this....
Kenny and I had a "video off" where we were given 1 hour to make a video with Video Star to Justin Bieber's, "Love Yourself." This is how our family entertains itself on a Saturday afternoon when friends are over.


And if you haven't seen Maizie's "Sit Still, Look Pretty," well, it's a keeper. 
\


2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your silliness and that it's running in the family! Merry Christmas!
    xo Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...theses videos are amazing!!!! Made me smile smile so big and laugh so hard. You guys are amazing.
    Love and miss you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete