Saturday, November 24, 2012

Travel Shots

We are traveling to Thailand and Ethiopia in the next year, so we went ahead and got our travel vaccinations. Some of the vaccinations last for 2 years, and others for the rest of our lives (convenient). I asked Kenny to take a picture, but of course he took a video instead. We have learned to have fun wherever we are together;)

We are ready for you baby! Someone just call us and give us a referral!!! Keep praying everyone! 2013 is going to be a very special year for our family! 

2 comments:

  1. Catherine -- you didn't even flintch in the video when she poked you! Good girl. Kenny looks like he has been doing under-cover again! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT believe he took a video! I was fighting tears on those, lol! But YAY!!! you are all ready!

    ReplyDelete