WAITLIST....Here we come!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Waitlist Countdown
Ok, we are getting so close to our very last piece of paperwork. USCIS has cashed our checks, and all we need is a fingerprint appointment and approval letter. We are SO CLOSE! My friend Hilary Helms, a fellow adopting mama, is doing the cutest Adoption Countdown fundraiser. The second I get that waitlist number, I'm going to "march" myself over to Hilary's blog and get one! You can get one too, by clicking on the picture below. I am dreaming of having that strung across my wall, and pulling the numbers off each month! I have the link below with the picture. How cute are these? What a fun way to celebrate as a family each month as the number goes down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have one and LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteAren't you just the sweetest! I simply can't wait to make your countdown! It's coming soon friend! Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteSo so so excited:)
ReplyDelete